The Estelle Craig ACT II STUDIO offers courses taught by professional actors and teachers from Canada’s major theatre schools and production companies. Our classes are meant for actors ranging in experience from none to seasoned pros. We have fun – SERIOUS fun – working to be the best we can.
Students can take the plunge with our Introductory Acting classes, stretch their wings and their talent with Acting Skill Development classes, explore their interests with classes like:
- Introductory Acting
- Acting Development
- Clown and Comedy
- Shakespeare Study
- Voice and Movement
- Monologues and Scene Study
- On-Camera Acting
- Period Study
- Creating Theatre
…and a whole gamut of fascinating Lectures and Forums.
All courses offered by The Estelle Craig ACT II STUDIO are delivered through Ryerson University, as part of the Chang School of Continuing Education. Registration for each course must be done through Ryerson.
Where to find course details
The Ryerson website shows price, schedule, and availability. Here are some good places to start:
- Ryerson.ca: The Estelle Craig ACT II STUDIO, and a listing of the Acting Courses by Skill Level
- Also on Ryerson.ca, a PDF version of our 2016-2017 Calendar
Not all courses are offered every term. Please check the Ryerson site to plan your adventure in acting.
Withdrawal from Courses:
- Notify the office Administrator by email at email@example.com or by telephone at (416) 979-5000 Ext 6297
- Follow the instructions on Page 9 of the calendar on how to withdraw.
If you withdraw officially before the course begins you will get a refund. Once the course starts, you will not, unless there is an issue of health or other major circumstance. If this is the case let both Ryerson registration and the office know (we will advocate for you).